Monday, March 27, 2023

[MV] Jimin (BTS) - Like Crazy


So it's kind of a jam! Comin' outta nowhere with my fave 80s synthpop sound.

Thanking my lucky stars I can happily listen to Jimin's album. 'Set Me Free Pt.2' is the only one with the autotune/vocal production I can't stand. Everything else is okay. The compression is still there a bit, but the reverb is counteracting the effect. Really like his album. Nice little intro to Jimin as a soloist. My favorite track is 'Alone', which probably has the most raw vocal sound. I also like the hidden track 'Letter', which has some background vocals from Jungkook on it. The album is all very moody and apparently inspired by how depressed he was during the pandemic. Understandable for a passionate stage performer. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment