Saturday, September 3, 2022

[MONTHLY] Favorites for JULY 2022

I should know better that I always have to delay things around August because working on the r/kpop Census eats up all my time. Whew! Catching up!

Hobi's 'MORE' with the top spot. Really cool that he explored such a different aesthetic and sound. Not that he didn't have some heavy stuff on Hope World, but Jack In The Box is conceptually darker overall. Cool project.

Then ITZY with 'Sneakers', which was too basic for a lot of fans, but for me it's still just a fun pop track and I dig it.





In the full post: Heize, WJSN, Rothy, SEOULDABANSA, IRRIS, Rosmile, 6Band, CHUNG HA, Super Junior, Apink CHOBOM, SF9, STAYC, seo yean, HyunA, P1Harmony, NewJeans, Loco/HwaSa, PURPLE KISS, Hezz, TAN, KB, CSR, and SHAUN.











-















-



















No comments:

Post a Comment