Sunday, September 18, 2022

[MONTHLY] Favorites for AUGUST 2022

Almost all Rock and R&B for August. Three picks on top!

'Hype Boy' was technically released in July, but the performance MVs came out later and that's my jam. This will be a contender for my top songs of the year. Interested to see how NewJeans will follow up their debut. Also have YENA's 'SMARTPHONE' up here. Good song, but I also want to celebrate the gloriously fun music video. Makes me happy.

Wouldn't be me without throwing in some real obscure picks every once in a while. HEN's 'Nightmare' has completely enchanted me since I first heard it. Lyrically it's pretty dark, but the melody comes to me often, a waltzing lullaby of peace. It soothes my nerves. I breathe deeper when I think of it. A special little treasure.






In the full post: KISSXS, DAVII/BIG Naughty, Gaho, snzae/THAMA, KINO, pH-1/Woo Won Jae, msftz, SEOULDABANSA, JUNNY, LUCY, LEO, HA SUNG WOON, APOKI, TWICE, YOUHA, Xin Seha/SUMIN, Rocket Punch, KEY, UMiN, and Billlie.









-































No comments:

Post a Comment