Sunday, July 17, 2022

[MONTHLY] Favorites for JUNE 2022

I'm trying so hard to catch up with all the yearly and half-yearly playlists I'm backlogged on. Will probably get the 1st Half for 2022 posted first then gradually post the old ones on weekends. Getting there!

My picks for June are LOONA and JANNABI. The 'Flip That' chorus got me good. Favorite lead from LOONA since 'Butterfly' for me. JANNABI's just transported me somewhere else. So dreamy and serene. Gorgeous video as well.

Also really enjoyed ADORA, JO YURI, and SUNMI's entries for the month. I did quite like BTS's 'Yet To Come', but it's the vocal production issues as always. Loved the live performances they did though! Sounded great.





In the full post: ADORA, JO YURI, zin, Zion.T, CHEEZE, verycoybunny, KANG DANIEL, Yunsae, YEGNY, BTS, WONHO, KIM HEE SEOK, PIXY, DAWN, Eian/MERENDE, Kep1er, CODE KUNST/meenoi, NAYEON, YooJung, and SUNMI.









































No comments:

Post a Comment