Wednesday, March 8, 2017

[ADMIN] Quick note on re-naming groups and tags...

This has happened before, but it happened in quick succession recently, so I'll mention it.

The artist VASCO is now going by the name Bill Stax.
The group KMUCH is now going by the name Be.A.
The group formerly known as Beast (5 out of 6 of them anyway) has left Cube and will use the name HIGHLIGHT.

Not that I have a really amazing tag system or anything, but I try to keep things logical. My intention will be to continue tagging these artists with both names into the future. The exception would be if Cube re-makes Beast... then I'll only tag Highlight as Highlight. The precedent for that being TVXQ and JYJ. I don't tag TVXQ on JYJ stuff anymore, because TVXQ is still a thing and they are distinctively separate groups.

Not that these are super-important things. Just putting this here for clarification... and also as a reminder to myself. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment