Thursday, December 1, 2016

[ADMIN] Yep, KPOPPY is down...

Sorry about that. I get a very slow and steady amount of traffic to the KPOPPY site and blog with very limited bandwidth needs. But there was a sudden and unexplained spike just over the last couple days.

Edit: It's back up now! Yay! I'll leave the graphs in the full post for the lulz.


I mean, look at this thing...


What the heck are you?!?!?!
Tryin' to build a ladder to the moon or something? Lol.
I might've gotten hammered by robots. Haven't figured it out quite yet. Luckily it occurred right at the end of the month, so my bandwidth should be refreshing over the next day or two and the main site should be back up. Hopefully.

There's no connection to my domain here on blogger, so there won't be any downtime in these here parts.

Thanks, guys. Happy Kpopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment