Tuesday, September 2, 2014

[ADMIN] Tragic news



When I went to bed last night I saw that the group Ladies' Code had been in a car accident and they were all okay. Watching the story unfold today has been brutal.

One member of the group, Go Eunbi, has passed away. All of the members were hospitalized and it appears that a few are still in critical condition. Absolutely terrible news. My thoughts go out to the girls, their families and friends, and everyone affected.

Car accidents seem to happen pretty frequently to Kpop groups. They travel together in vans around the city and on tours, often at very odd hours, when everyone is tired. I've dreaded the day when a car accident caused permanent injury or worse to these idols who work so hard under difficult conditions. I'm heartbroken that today was that day.

Rest in Peace, Go Eunbi. We can only hope that the rest pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment