Monday, January 15, 2024

[MONTHLY] Favorites for DECEMBER 2023

Very chill December. Heavily working on getting the full 2023 playlist done so I'm spending a lot of time listening to albums I missed through the year. Wasn't super enthusiastic about the new releases for the month. Could've put Jungkook's 'Hate You' and Jimin's 'Closer Than This' up here since I enjoyed those, but thought I'd feature non-Bangtan picks instead.

Haven't heard of FreezyBone before. I really like the singer's voice. Nice solid indie rock sound with some pleasing melodies. I'm also putting the Jessica/Amber collab up here out of appreciation for these ladies getting together to do some new music.



In the full post: Dreamcatcher, I'll, TVXQ!, Weeekly, LUCY, Song Heejin,, ROCKY, Zion.T/AKMU, Jungkook, ID:Earth, Lee Sungkyoung/Chanhyuk, Palm Tree Island, parkjiyoon, WOODZ, Ryeowook, Catch The Young, Jimin, DEAN, and Pagaehun.





-































No comments:

Post a Comment