Monday, December 4, 2023

[MONTHLY] Favorites for NOVEMBER 2023

Lots of stuff in November, including some oddball choices. Absolute favorite of the month was Jungkook's 'Standing Next to You'. The only thing that could make me love it more is if it was in Korean. Otherwise, it's my favorite genre/vibe and I'm all about it. Really struggled with Seven and 3D, so this was a joy for me. And I've also added SUMIN and Uhm Junghwa's collab up here. There were a bunch of duets I liked through the month. This was the most interesting to me. Love the distinct color of their voices together. And a super surreal video.



In the full post: Gyubin/GAEKO, I'll, KISS OF LIFE, SOOJIN, MEENOI/ZICO, Vince, Crush, SOYEON/WINTER/LIZ, ENHYPEN, ZEROBASEONE, THAMA, 24K+, Park Bom, Cacophony, XG, THAMA (again!), Nam WooHyun, Crackshot, Jambino/Lee Youngji, ATBO, HYOLYN, Joyce, ONE PACT, and MAVE:.

-













































No comments:

Post a Comment