Saturday, October 14, 2023

[MONTHLY] Favorites for SEPTEMBER 2023

Another month I enjoyed! On top we've got APOKI doing very typical catchy APOKI things with 'Space'. I finally put together that her voice reminds me of U Sung Eun, whom I love. Took me way too long to figure that out. I guess I shouldn't assume it's her for the fantasy, but... making bangers regardless!

Then it's the very violent 'Top or Cliff' by God Sejeong. The MV is quite the spectacle, but I also do love the song. That really heavy beat and yearning vocals. Nicely dramatic.





In the full post: RIIZE, Eien/MERENDE, g0nny/SHIRT, PURPLE KISS, Forestella, TRENDZ, BLACKSWAN, KEY, Hur Youngji, JUNG YONG HWA, TXT/Anitta, Loossemble, D.O, BIG Naughty, Rolling Quartz, YUJU, An Shinae, Hoody, FANTASY BOYS, IVE, Kep1er, TOUCHED, and Billlie.





































-









No comments:

Post a Comment