Monday, September 25, 2023

[MONTHLY] Favorites for AUGUST 2023

Dang, I liked August a lot! July and August really both came through. Definitely not unique choices for my top favorites this month. SOMI's 'Fast Forward' is super catchy and gets me moving. Then we've got aespa's 'Better Things', which surprised me even. Not a massive fan of the English lyrics, but I love this instrumental and melody. I've had it stuck in my head for weeks. The flow of the choreo is also really pretty. But yeah, a ton of stuff over the month I was into.



In the full post: KWON EUNBI, Rothy, LIMELIGHT, Ahn Ye Eun, Kisum/Boi B, JO YURI, Kwon Jin Ah, Jooyoung, LUCY, Loco, JIHYO, Silica Gel/So!YoON!, AKMU, Izykite, XIA Junsu, H1-KEY, SE SO NEON, The Rose, HENG, Aylah, THORNAPPLE, cignature, and BIBI.















































No comments:

Post a Comment