Monday, August 7, 2023

[MONTHLY] Favorites for JULY 2023

June was a little slim for me, but then July was packed with goodness! Loved lots of stuff. Really nice summery releases from Hyolyn, SURAN, LMST, Oh My Girl, among others, and also a few English language tracks I enjoyed. Plus the NewJeans blitz of solid releases.

My tops for the month were 'Super Shy' due it being happily stuck in my head the whole time (go NewJeans!) and KARDI's 'Skybound', which continues to grow my love for this band's sound.



In the full post: ITZY, NMIXX, KISS OF LIFE, TXT/Jonas Brothers, YUL2, ZEROBASEONE, BLASE/Lee Young Ji, ODD EYE CIRCLE, HYOLYN/Paul Blanco, Sandara Park, MISAMO,, (G)I-DLE, Huh Jee, NewJeans, SWJA, LMST, SURAN, OH MY GIRL, ILY:1, Susan, Jambino, SOYOU/Bora, and INFINITE.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment