Sunday, May 8, 2022

[MONTHLY] Favorites for APRIL 2022

Dreamcatcher wins the month of April for getting their first music show win. They were on top for me as well. Back when they debuted I loved their rock sound so much, but I figured it wouldn't last as most groups shift sound, especially if they start with something pretty niche. But these ladies are still rockin'. Super happy for them!

Putting Llwyd up here as well. Know basically nothing about this dude, but I remember liking a ballad of his I posted here a couple years ago. Really good voice. Has kind of an R&B city pop thing going on here.




In the full post: Ha Hyun Woo, KWON EUN BI, BIGBANG, IVE, Milena, ONEW, DKZ, KINGDOM, ELO, HA SUNG WOON, KIM YOUNG HEUM, YOUNITE, Kim Sung Kyu, MONSTA X, RoaD-B, MINSEO, MoonByul, and PSY/SUGA.






































No comments:

Post a Comment