Saturday, July 11, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for JUNE 2020

My first half of the year playlist is in the making. Painfully aware that I never finished my full 2019 post. It'll happen. So much to do!

Pulled through yet another personally stressful month. There were a bunch of major releases in June, especially all the ladies near the end. I continue to not like much that's coming from big groups while the loud EDM fanfare trend carries on. Typically I'm only liking stuff if it's outside of this trend.

SUNMI, Hwasa, and N.Flying have my favorite tracks from the popular folks. But I'm grabbing lesser-knowns for my top spots. Moonshine's 'Broken Glass' and its great groove and Maytree with their chill acappella dynamic will stand as my eclectic faves for June.





In the full post: THE SOLUTIONS, BANG YE DAM, LEENALCHI, HA SUNG WOON, Jay Park, Choi Ye Geun, BTS, Jung Seung Hwan, ODDCHILD, Maddox, Neul, N.Flying, Peterpan Complex, SUNMI, WOODZ, and Hwasa.
































No comments:

Post a Comment