Friday, June 12, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for MAY 2020

Oh, man. 2020 is seriously taking a toll, huh? I'm real stressed and not doing particularly well due to more personal concerns, but the world feels just as upside-down as I do. So intense.

I initially had about 20 tracks in the full post, hugely dominated by mellow R&B tracks. Pared it down a bit and ended up with more variation. My top choices are a little more lively.

My girls KEEMBO up here sounding great and having some fun. Also keeping my eye on this new group LUCY. Having a violinist genuinely present in their sound has my attention.





In the full post: TuZi, Ra.D/Jinbo, IU/SUGA, eunoo, Jongup/YUNHWAY, SE SO NEON, Samuel Seo/Yerin Baek, Kim Seong Jun, sEODo, SOLE, Agust D, ONEWE, Roy Kim, and SWJA.





























No comments:

Post a Comment