Saturday, April 18, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for MARCH 2020

Whaaaaaat has the last month been?!?!!! I've barely been able to think straight for the last few weeks. I had this post nearly done at the end of March and then my brain noped out of being productive in any way. Hence three more weeks passing with nothing done. This Coronavirus is a hell of a thing.

I picked ITZY's 'Nobody Like You' and YEZI's 'Home' for my March favorites, but there wasn't any depth of thought involved. Just a couple of good-feeling tracks. It's a big group in the full post. 17 more videos in there. I don't have the brain power or focus to narrow it down like I usually would. The more the merrier? Lol.





In the full post: VIINI, BTS, Purple Rain, AleXa, Lauv (Jimin & Jungkook), ITZY, DEMIAN, Yoo Hyungkyun, Sean.K, CODE KUNST (Yerin Baek), Soyon, Jackson Wang, Peakboy, ONEUS, Kang Daniel, Ong Seong Wu, and heykyoung park.


--

































No comments:

Post a Comment