Sunday, March 8, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for FEBRUARY 2020

Loved lots of stuff in February! Most of it was indie though. The big girl group battle didn't produce much that I was into. The current trends are not in my taste, so it didn't work out well in my favor. I did like Cherry bullet's 'Hands Up', but Dreamcatcher took the win for me. Love love love Dreamcatcher and really enjoy 'Scream'. Y'all know I like a darker sound. Woo!

A number of the more indie picks from the last month could have taken the other top spot, like So Se Neon, truly, or Yunsae, but I'll keep them in the full post (which is packed!). Staying in the rock realm, JAMBINAI is my 2nd pick. Might be a little esoteric if you're mainly here for pop music, but if you can dig some intense instrumentals and 'Gladiator' soundtrack vibes, it might appeal to you.

Still managing my disappointment with the vocal post-production on BTS's album. J-Hope's fun solo 'EGO' made it in there and the Kinetic Manifesto Film version of 'ON' made it in for performance reasons.





In the full post: J-Hope, SUNMI, THE BOYZ, Cherry Bullet, PENTAGON, SUMIN/Zion.T, SWJA, Eldon, Steady, VINCIT, SE SO NEON, BTS, HENRY, truly, YEEUN AHN, Yunsae, Susan, and LIM KIM.





































No comments:

Post a Comment