Saturday, January 11, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for DECEMBER 2019

There is a ton of special work to do on r/kpop during December/January as mods, so everything personal is taking longer to get to. My full eclectic mix for 2019 probably won't be up until the end of the month at the earliest.

Anywho, December! Really loved CL's whole album. It's strong work. I think Paradox is my favorite, but I considered a few others for this top spot. My other pick for the month was G.Soul's super-melancholic ballad under his new stage name, Golden. Can't really beat a beautiful voice and melody with simple piano and strings.

Red Velvet's 'Psycho' was a huge hit with many, but I still get irritated by how crowded the mix is... in both the MV and studio version. It's a pretty cool song otherwise. I've been thinking about Wendy's terrible injury a lot. I hope she's able to recover quickly with no lingering pains. Awful thing to happen to anyone, but for a stage performer... oof. :(





In the full post: Park Jihoon, Khundi Panda, Stray Kids, Budung, CL, Leenzy, Nody Cika, Red Velvet, Lim Heon Il, and Jiyeon.






















No comments:

Post a Comment