Sunday, August 4, 2019

[MONTHLY] Favorites for JULY 2019

Ended up buried in work last month so I had to delay completing the 1st half of the year favorites list, but that is finally complete as well! Posting July now and then the 1st half playlist will go up on Thursday or Friday after the week's major releases.

Okay, July! Distinct male vocalists topped my picks for the month with Gaho's big percussive ballad and Woosung's funky innuendo-packed groove. I'll note that ITZY's ICY has been stuck in my head since release, but I still can't decide if I actually like it. LOL!





In the full post: GFRIEND, D.O, lofibaby, Ailee, Heize/Giriboy, SoRi, ARRAN, Paul Kim/Taeyeon, DAY6, Echae Kang, Woogotsa, NCT 127, CIX, GWSN, nafla/Loopy/Lee Young Ji/PLUMA, and ITZY.

































No comments:

Post a Comment