Thursday, January 3, 2019

[MONTHLY] Favorites for DECEMBER 2018

The last Monthly post of the year! I've really enjoyed putting these monthly posts together, so I plan to continue it into 2019. There were lots of mellow songs and ballads through December, but I mixed in some of the livelier tracks I enjoyed.

My favorites for the month were the collaboration between Jannabi and Suhyun (AKMU) 'Made in Christmas', which is so fun and nostalgic-feeling to me, and also OVAN's staccato, but emotive rapping in 'Happiness' with its gorgeous orchestral track.

My full Top 30 list for 2018 is coming soon!






In the full post: ONEW, Kim Dong Ryul/IU, DAY6, dinin', Jinsil, Gaho, TWICE, Yesung/Chung Ha, Eyedi, PENOMECO, SEVENTEEN, 75 & gracie, TVXQ, and LEES2UN.































I'm including this last one for the animation more than the song. Really cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment