Sunday, December 9, 2018

[MONTHLY] Favorites for NOVEMBER 2018

I'm picking three for the top this month!
(G)I-DLE's Soyeon and Miyeon participated in this League of Legends collaboration, which has blown up huge since release. It's incredibly catchy and I'm still enjoying every listen. I'll also give a little shout-out to Miggy Smallz doing a K/DA&BTS mashup with Mic Drop that I can't get enough of either... and I don't particularly like Mic Drop. XD

Then we have Yubin with her wild retro journey and a Jengi/SUMIN collab for the more chill end of things. I went a little heavy on the full post with 16 picks, since December will probably be lighter on releases and November was packed.








In the full post: Sam Kim, EXO, H.U.B, Dynamic Duo/OHHYUK, HYO & 3LAU, Drunken Tiger, Jaurim, Wanna One, xion, DONGKIZ, EXID, NCT 127, Martin Smith, TeRish, KEY/Crush, and Sun The Lily.


































No comments:

Post a Comment