Wednesday, May 31, 2017

[MV] SISTAR - LONELY



Official channel link

Oof. This is a hard one for me. This is Sistar's final track. They're disbanding. OTL
I probably felt more attached to Sistar than any of the other 2nd generation girl groups I watched debut and then recently disbanded.
I'm sure we'll still get lots of music from Hyorin and Soyou. From what I've seen, Bora and Dasom are more interested in acting and other things. So, they'll be around. I loved this group though and it hurts to see them dissolve. Such is life for 7-year idol contracts. Nothing gold can stay.

Pretty solid hit-makers for years. Especially those iconic summer hits. 'Shady Girl' is still an OG fave. 'Alone' is probably my all-time favorite from them, but 'Loving U' is a close contender.

S-I-S-T-t-t-A-R...

No comments:

Post a Comment