Thursday, April 14, 2016

[OST] Descendants of the Sun OST : Compiled!

I don't post OSTs here. Not usually anyway. Many OST tracks are mellow/generic and the MVs often have dialogue and random insertions of the drama's audio, which irritates me.

Descendants of the Sun is a very very VERY popular drama right now, starring Song Joongki and Jin Goo. I rarely watch dramas, but I've surrendered to starting in on this one. Relevant to our interests here is that this drama has a killer OST with contributions from excellent artists. So I've decided to give them their own post!

Keep in mind the MVs are compilations of clips from the show... so SPOILERS.

Tracklist:
  1. Yoon Mi Rae - Always
  2. Chen and Punch - Everytime
  3. Davichi - This Love
  4. Gummy - You Are My Everything
  5. Kim Na-Young (feat. Mad Clown) - Once Again
  6. K.will - Talk Love
  7. LYn - With You
  8. SG Wannabe - By My Side
  9. M.C the MAX - Wind Beneath Your Wings
  10. XIA Junsu - How Can I Love You
All MVs embedded after the cut.



















No comments:

Post a Comment