Wednesday, December 16, 2020

[MONTHLY] Favorites for NOVEMBER 2020

November ended up being pretty stacked. BTS, LUCY, and GFRIEND were my picks for the month. Aside from Suga's jarring line in 'Life Goes On' with the heavy tuning (sorry Yoongs!), it's a great song. Has more in common with older tracks like 'Just One Day'. I continue to be excited about LUCY. Any time they have strong violin in there I'm gonna be a fan. And y'all know I'm all about the retro trend, so GFRIEND's 'MAGO' has been a treat. I like it even more now that I've listened to it a bunch.

Also a shout-out to Chung Ha sneaking in there at the end of the month with her English performance track 'Dream of You', which I've had stuck in my head since its release. Wishing her well with the positive COVID diagnosis. This current surge is frightening. Finally starting to hit idols. And here in the US people have obviously just utterly given up. Hard to give a damn when people in power are willfully cruel and don't give a damn themselves.







In the full post: GEMINI, Dynamic Duo/BewhY, BOL4, SECRET NUMBER, Super Junior, OWLER, Paloalto, HA SUNG WOON, TAEMIN, Sound Kim, Ha Hyunsang, XIA Junsu, Lee Juck, JAMIE, STAYC, AKMU, UZA&SHANE, Yang Da Il, and Chung Ha.







































No comments:

Post a Comment