Thursday, May 9, 2019

[MONTHLY] Favorites for APRIL 2019

We had big releases last month with BTS and TWICE. 'Boy With Luv' and 'FANCY' have been stuck in my head since they were released. Even though I prefer BTS's darker sounding tracks, BWL was a ton of fun and FANCY is just straight-up an earworm.

But! For April, I went with IZ*ONE and So!YoON! for my top picks. 'Violeta' feels gorgeous, lush, and full of energy every time I listen, and HOLIDAY is just the kind of groove I'm always in the mood for.

A bunch of indie choices in here for April, like YUNGDAN's 'Keep Going', which has an awful video there is no point in watching, but the song is chill.





In the full post: BOL4, MINHYUN, FLAG, Woogotsa, BTS, Eian, YUNGDAN, Kisum, TWICE, Joy o'clock, Newkidd, BOYCOLD, and PERC%NT,




























No comments:

Post a Comment