Friday, January 30, 2015

[ADMIN] It's back!



As I said on Twitter yesterday, I was in the middle of adding new videos and suddenly the blog disappeared. This also happened a couple years ago. I imagine it's because I don't typically make content-heavy/text posts. Whatever. Just got this e-mail:
Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://kpoppyblog.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team
 Identical to the message I got last time. Fun. At least they're quick about it.

Anyway, up-and-running again. Going to backlog a bit and keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment